Thursday, 4 April 2013

April - Scrap the Boys



This months challenge at Scrap the Boys is a sketch challenge, with great prizes up for grabs as usual!  


Here is my example using the very cool Kaisercraft 'Base coat' papers.  My 2.5 year old insisted in helping with the misting, hence the broad misting coverage! I softened some of it down with gesso, but overall quite like the effect.






On another note, I have been very honoured to receive a Liebster award from the lovely Lizzy C.

A little bit of info about it:

The Leibster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award it to five other blogs.

The rules are: post the award on your blog, give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you have given them this award.



So here are 5 very talented scrappers which I will pass the award to:



I realise a couple of them have already been given the award (people just kept beating me to it!) but I'd still love you to check out their talent!
I'd like to thank them for sharing their amazing work, and hope you enjoy visiting their blogs as much as I do! :)




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Dot, you make me feel very special. I love coming here to visit, your work is always so beautiful and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrapping is amazing and I hope has introduced more people to you Dot!! This layout is fabulous.. you put so much detail and attention on your layouts.. a great sketch too!! I hope you have had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dot thank you so much! :) Love your work and I love this layout, it makes me think of Shrek LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dot, Thank you so much for the award ... so nice of you to think of me. I feel very lucky.
    Love you new layout, love that your little man helped out too. Love all the layering, distressing and the sweet photos. Just wondering...do you submit you layouts to magazines? your work is so good, and so worthy of being published.
    Have a great day and weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, I love the textures, layering & colours! Thank you so much for my award, it's very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dot, haven't stopped by for a while. Wow, wow, wow, loving all your layouts. So much to look at. thanks for sharing. Cheers, Natalie

    ReplyDelete