Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Scrap The Boys - December



Join in the December challenge at Scrap the Boys:

This month we want to see you create a layout using a Christmas themed photo and a Non Traditional colour scheme.




This is my sample:


Here is my happy little Alex, at age 16 months, not staying very still while I was trying to take a photo of him in front of a gorgeous Christmas tree at his cousin's school.  His cousins performed in their annual Christmas concert.  I spent the entire concert trying to prevent Alex from pulling on Christmas lights and destroying the nativity scene at the back of the concert hall!

I was trying to stay away from the traditional red, green and white, but was desperate to try my new 'gumdrop' glimmer mist. So it's a little greener than I hoped! And the flourishes are actually cream, though they look white in the photo. Never mind!

7 comments:

  1. Love this page, so much tiny detail as well as lots of white space, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....STUNNING!!!! Love this so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous, wow!!! Stunning, every little detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Have to agree...this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete