Monday, 8 October 2012

October 123 Challenge



Small font says "capture all the quirky little memories".

I had fun getting a bit messy with this one for the October 123 Challenge (Word: miss, Colour: school bus yellow, Technique: use paper strips).  I didn't have paper in the right shade of yellow so I mixed up some paint. It looks a bit pale in the thinly applied areas, but the intention was there!

Pictured above are my nieces enjoying a sweet and sour treat, sugared lemons. Makes my face scrunch-up at the thought of it!


3 comments:

  1. HI Dot, this looks fabulous.. love your paint drips.. a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dot this is fabulous I love everything about it thanks for playing at 123 with us in OCtober

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love how u did the background!!! Fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete