Thursday, 25 October 2012

Love This Girl - Black With Two October Challenge




No paint on a layout for a change!  But that's only because I just couldn't make it work this time. 
The Black With Two October challenge was to use shades of lime green and orange, as per the colour palette below. So I scraped together what I had, bought a little extra and voilà!  Well, it wasn't that easy, I spent ages arranging and rearranging, adding and subtracting.  Finding that end point can be so hard!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)






7 comments:

  1. Hi Dot, This looks wonderful! I think you have used these colors perfectly, I love the diamonds and that butterfly looks fabulous!! a great take on that challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dot this looks fantastic!! Thanks for joining us on BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning!!! The black sure makes those gorgeous vibrant colors really stand out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dot this page is simply gorgeous! I love everything about it- thanks so much for joining us at Black with 2 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Dot, love what you have done with shapes, well done. Thanks for playing along :) Liz
    http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog Dot. I've had a peep around your blog and I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the torn, distressed pages. Great page! Thanks for playing at BW2

    ReplyDelete