Friday, 14 September 2012

Black With Two September Challenge





I've been checking out the Black With Two blog for a while and finally took the plunge!  The challenge was to use mint green and purple.  I had various shades of purple but not much minty-green so I did a lot of painting.  It's been a long time since I did a layout on black cardstock so I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but I love the result! 
Pictured is my gorgeous niece, Monika, whom I have the pleasure of looking after once a week.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Dot it looks great and isn't it stunning on the black. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic 'funky' page-even the photo is fantastic. Thanks for playing at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...this is incredible!! I just love your beautiful work...I'm following your blog now and can't wait to see more!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this layout just stands out incredible! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Thanks so much for joining us- you rock the black cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME .. love it !!! thanks for taking up the challenge on BW2,

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- love this page!! The drips of paint are fantastic!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete