Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Stuck?! August Bonus 2 Sketch





I thought I'd give this Stuck?! sketch challenge a go.  I usually struggle with sketches.  For some reason my brain seems to freeze.  I really enjoyed this sketch though, and am pleased with the result. I'm very addicted to washi tape now, a fairly new acquisition for me, and getting addicted to film strips and anything transparent.  Need to buy more transparent film strip washi!

(By the way, my little old camera skews the edges of the page so things look a bit crooked when in fact they are straight!)




2 comments:

  1. Looks great Dot, a fabulous take on the sketch, and I love your white with one layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, really love this layout. Cutting up the photo into blocks is a stroke of genious. Very nice.
    OMG that film washi tape is awesom.

    ReplyDelete