Friday, 24 August 2012

White With 1 August Challenge



Here's my take on the WW1 August challenge.  The challenge was to use white + maps + travel embellishments.  I got some online inspiration for the little paper plane made out of map paper and just couldn't resist doing it.

I felt like such a tourist in my own country having these photos taken upon boarding our flight, but I knew they'd be great for scrapbooking.  We had a short holiday in Broome, WA, with our almost-2-year-old and what a great little traveller he was! The rumble of take-off somehow lulled him into sleep and he slept for about 95% of each flight!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, I really love your LO - fantastic design and I love how the embellishments circle around the photo - thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dot, this is fabulous. LOVE all the string and your chevrons look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome page Dot, love the little map aeroplane and the woven twine around the balloons, Thanks for joining in and for sharing your page with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page, love those hot air ballons, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete