Friday, 31 August 2012

August 123 Challenge




"Oh such joy to watch you explore"
 



The August 123 Challenge was to use the following:

Word: watch/watching
Colour: green
Technique: texture paste

I had to have a go as I had a few photos in mind with some lovely green in them, and a tub of hardly-used texture paste.  I chose this photo of my boy getting distracted away from the task at hand (watering grandma's pot plants) to pour water down a drain instead (not very environmentally conscious at 22 months of age).  It's amazing how a little experimentation can have them so captivated!

5 comments:

  1. super cool Dot I love what you have done with the twine and the soft greens :) thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect page Dot, I love it! Your clusters of embellishments are just perfect... Thanks so much for playing 123 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the muted colours... just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely STUNNING!!! Love it Dot!!! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete